Saturday, May 14, 2011

The HugUp Factor

Females who prefer their men to be taller than them


While talking with a friend last night we came across the question "Do females prefer their men to be taller than them?". She replied, I can't speak for all women but I can say that some women like to hug with their arms extending upward rather than Straight ahead. It gives them a sense of protection. This concept is known as the : "HugUp Factor". Being with tall guy just make women feel good.
Will & Jada Pinkett Smith
Essence.com
Barack and Michelle Obama

Personally, my 5'9'' makeup wouldn't be classified so much as "Tall" but rather "Average for most females who typically range from 5'3''-5'5'' (Foreacre, eHow). if true, does this mean mean should eat their veggies more to get more play with women, or is it just in the eye of the beholder (Literally!) LOL!


From a Female's Perspective:
"If you're my Height then you're NOT my Type!!!!!

True or False??
Comment below


-Byron F.

1 comment:

  1. I prefer my men tall.. I love tippy toey to give him a kiss..or giving his chest a hug.. give me a sense of protection..=)

    ReplyDelete